Todays Writing Prompt: Name five things inside your refrigerator right now and how you feel about them.
1) Eggless Mayo- Mayo is one of my two favorite condiments. I love that I can have some with a little less guilt!
2) Honey Mustard- this is my other favorite condiment. It is my favorite thing to eat with fries and pizza. I know the pizza part sounds weird but its amazing.
3) Soap Nut Liquid Detergent- I know this sounds a bit strange but soap nut liquid detergent is awesome but it has to stay cold so that it stays good. Therefore, it lives in my fridge. So before anyone goes pouring anything to drink- I have to warn them not to pour that into a glass!
4) Clementines- This is my current favorite fruit. I used to stick to mandarin oranges in a can but then I discovered the "real thing."
5) Chia Seeds- These were one of those "crunchy" things I decided to try and wasn't so sure about in the beginning. After all, once they plump up in a drink- they look a bit gross. However, they have amazing health benefits and they aren't so bad once you get used to them. Eventually I want to start making kombucha to add them too!